Yarmouth Parks, Recreation & Community Services
Skip to nav
- Full refunds are given when a program you register for is cancelled or rescheduled. Online convenience fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- If you withdraw 5 business days before the first class (excluding weekends and holidays), you will receive a full refund or credit less a $5 processing fee.
- If you withdraw 2 - 4 business days before the first class, you will receive a 50% refund or credit less a $5 processing fee. We must be notified immediately should you decide to withdraw.
- If you withdraw less than 2 business days before the first class, no refund or credit will be provided.
- There are times that fees and supplies must be purchased in advance by an instructor/contractor. When this happens, there are times when NO fees may be refunded.
- Refund processing takes up to two weeks.
- We do not provide cash refunds.